Probiotics are made up of a category of species and strains, each owning distinctive characteristics and functions to support the microbiome in the body. The microbiome is host to a community of microorganisms that reside in the digestive tract. These microbes aid digestion, enhance immune function, and help protect against harmful bacteria.
SRC Nutritionals offers the Bacillus strain of probiotics to support healthy digestion while enhancing immune function. The Bacillus strains are spore forming probiotics that protect themselves from the harsh conditions of the digestive tract, and can withstand higher food processing temperatures, such as extruded pet food.
- Improves Digestion
- Produces bacteriocins to inhibit pathogens
- Stimulates epithelial mucin production and enhances intestinal barrier function
- Immune system stimulation
- Aids in the manufacturing of enzymes
- Bacillus coagulans
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- 4 strain probiotic blend
- 5 strain probiotic blend
Contact us to request specification sheets